Saturday

Hair beauty Shoot


Inspiration






For the beauty section of the brochure I knew I wanted am image similar to the one above to be spread across the whole page of the beauty section. I had to consider capturing space in the photographs so I would have room for text or logo's on my website and brochure.

Final Images - Retouched



I also wanted some portrait close up style images.







The shoot was very successful, the production values are high as the photography lighting and makeup all work well together. The dark blue background worked well with the neutral colours of the skin and hair. Using a reflector helped to give a glowing beauty look. It was challenging getting the hair to go where I wanted using two fans and good timing from the photographer. The lighting set up included an octobox from above which gave it a soft effect. I would insist on using this set up again for similar beauty looks. The model was also very understanding of what exactly we wanted to achieve and she did her best to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment