Tuesday

Sportswear Shoot

hm-four

I am collaborating with a photographer for a sportswear shoot.
The hair and makeup is very minimal but I will use baby oil to create the 'sweaty look'. This is the first test shoot to help give me an idea of exactly what images I want for the final outcome.


Still Life 'Fitness' Photographs from shoot.

These images can be used on the Instagram page.


















Behind the scenes










Images from the shoot





















Reflective Evaluation

The images weren't as successful as I had hoped. The model had never modeled before so she felt a little uncomfortable and that shows in some of the photographs although she gains more confidence as the shoot goes on. The quality of the pictures themselves are grainy and not all in focus. The lighting was also not accurate in achieving the right kind of setting. The background should of been white rather than grey. Next time I will ask the model to smile more to give off the feeling of fun that I am trying to promote.

Although it was only the first test shoot for the project I now know what needs to happen next time. I will look for other photographers who want to collaborate with more experience with this type of set up but I don't want this to take up too much time. There are some positives that have come out of the shoot such as the baby oil effect on the skin which worked well to give a sweaty sheen to the skin and the natural makeup and hair was appropriate for the sporty look.

No comments:

Post a Comment