Wednesday

Brochure troubles!

During the proposal of my final major project I had already decided on the kind of layout I wanted for my Poleception folder/ brochure. Completely opened up it has three pages, the center panel has a flap that holds a4 inserts.It works well with my business as it divides it up into two sections (fitness & beauty). Before I started to put the pages together I thought it might be best to visit some printing shops beforehand as it was suggested to me by John (IT support) that they may have some templates I could use.

I visited Colour company and Design & Print on London Road aswell as Indigo Press ltd in the Avenue and I was told because of the layout I wanted the cost would be as high as £700 just for a single printed copy of the brochure. I feel like this has put my design progression on hold as I may have to consider a new layout.

I have looked online at solopress which produce some folder style layouts but are still very costly and most companies produce 100's of copies for this price whereas I only want a couple. 









No comments:

Post a Comment